Black Screen

After I launch the game and even manage to play it will cause a black screen to appear. My comp says my display drivers stopped working and had to restart them. This is happening on both my comps. I am using win7 on the comp I duelbox with and XP on the other. Already tried reinstalling the game, launcher ECT. I even lowered and raised the resolution manytimes trying to see if that helps. Any ideas guys? Edited by Canman

Make sure you run e&bconfig as admin and in XP SP2/3 Compatibility Mode. Also dont forget to set the client.exe for the same along with net7proxy.exe as well.

When running e&bconfig be sure to run a test and then click ok after your settings are made too.

That's very strange. This happens on your Windows XP computer as well? (The display driver restart message) I didn't think Windows XP even had that functionality. A display driver restart in my experience almost always indicates a hardware problem, like a bad video card or motherboard. I had that happen to me constantly when my motherboard was dying a couple years back.

Other than hardware, I suppose it could be a virus or extremely corrupted windows/driver files. I would recommend updating your graphics drivers, and if that doesn't work, running a thorough virus scan. I believe Ad-Aware will do that for you for free.

the machine is new right out of the box. i agree that does not mean it could not have bad hardware. as for the xp machine it gets the black screen but does not say anything about the display drivers. I had the same idea you did about virus so i installed anti virus and the scan was clean on both machines. tonight when it happened on the win7 machine it said that a corrupt file on net7proxy caused the error. It made me do a chckdisk.utility before i could even boot the machine back up. of course i reinstalled all net7 files. Edited by Canman