Ship display

Just wondering if this is still possable to edit. I did this a long time ago and can't remember now how i did it.

What i want to do is. on my client change the display of my TE ship to look like a TS ship. on my screen. If i remember right all you have to do was copy the TS build to the TE build in an .ini file and it would display a TS ship instead of my TE. can sombody let me know what INI i need to edit. I do know there use to be a post about how to do this on the old forum.

There is a file you can use to make parts of your ship look like pretty much anything else, but it's only client-side and no one else can see it. I did it in live for awhile; I replaced my JE's wings with Zenshai probes somesuch among other things; I screwed around with it quite a bit. :P

Its controlled Server Side. Just make a TS. :)

- Marco

yes it is controlled serverside for anyone else to see you but you can edit you ship client side to make it what ever you want. it is a .ini file that needs edited inless it has been changed. we also used this way back before we got hull upgrades working to edit in the 135 hull upgradde.