PP Master HU Mission

Ok from what I understand there is generally a large mission that stays with you throughout most of the game that, to quote Byakhee, is there to

1. Inform you where you should go to get your next hull upgrade
2. Reward you with the correct experience and your class faction
3. Supply the Tokens that unlocks limited secondary content which require certain skills at certain levels
4. Completed at level 150 with a final 'hurrah' of experience.

However on my PP I don't have this. Now since the Master HU mission is not a requirement for my HU's it has not slowed me down in that respect. But I just wonder if maybe the PP's version of the Master HU mission is not in the game yet? Or it for some reason was never given to me? I am not sure as I haven't seen any info yet either way. But as I said it is not slowing me down of course so if it is not in the game this is not a "RAWR WHY DO I NOT HAVE EVERYTHING NOW" post as I realize something like this quest will naturally be a lower priority than some of the other things being worked on at the moment. Thank you.

I am in my upper 40's for OL, finished my Lv30 HU. Will this be a problem for picking up the quest now or will it update to where I am now? Also I gotta say I am loving your quests. It's like Bizzaro World compared to my TS.

[quote name='Byakhee' timestamp='1299466896' post='35868']
Just go now and pick it up - it is independent of your other missions and automatically updates as to current level and hull.
[/quote]

Will be able to check later on tonight. Can't right now as I share the computer that can run it and it's not available to me right now. Thank you for the assistance and if I do not post here in the next day than the problem should be fixed. :)