Starship creator

Do you have existing characters in the game? If so try to match a character slot you currently have empty in the game, any characters you make in slots that already have characters in the game will not be used by the game.

Windows XP: For the desktop shortcut did you use?:

[Your computer's path]\Earth & Beyond\Character and Starship Creator\Character and Starship Creator.exe" -noclassrestrictions

• 2 months later...
Running Windows 7 - and not having any luck getting the Character Creator to launch (goal being to create a -noclassrestrictions toon).

I created a desktop shortcut, and am running the shortcut and the actual program it links to as Administrator.

Using the installed path:

C:\Users\%my_account%\Downloads\CharacterStarshipCreator.exe -noclassrestrictions

OR

"C:\Users\%my_account%\Downloads\CharacterStarshipCreator.exe" -noclassrestrictions

OR

C:\Users\%my_account%\Downloads\CharacterStarshipCreator.exe" -noclassrestrictions

generates this (attached photo) ...:

ive got a similair problem
i right click on the creator shortcut on desktop
click on properties
under shortcut tab in the target line i added -noclassrestrictions

this is the exact line

"C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\Earth & Beyond\Character and Starship Creator\Character and Starship Creator.exe" -noclassrestrictions

click on apply then ok
launch creator and still have no 3 extra classes just the original 6

this is on windows 7 and windows xp

what is wrong?

[quote name='Sariox' timestamp='1303316028' post='39509']
ive got a similair problem
i right click on the creator shortcut on desktop
click on properties
under shortcut tab in the target line i added -noclassrestrictions

this is the exact line

"C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\Earth & Beyond\Character and Starship Creator\Character and Starship Creator.exe" -noclassrestrictions

click on apply then ok
launch creator and still have no 3 extra classes just the original 6

this is on windows 7 and windows xp

what is wrong?
[/quote]

So you are tabbing through all of the selections using the arrows on the screen and the 3 new classes are not showing up?

You have to use the arrows at the bottom of the screen in Starship Creator, not the tabs at top, to select the new classes and there won't be an audio description like the original 6 for them.

• 2 weeks later...
I have downloaded the starship creator and added the space-noclassrestrictions to shortcut but I am unable to get the new toons to show up. any ideas, I have tab thru all selections the exactline reads "D:\Program Files\EA GAMES\Earth & Beyond\Character and Starship Creator\Character and Starship Creator.exe -noclassrestrictons .exe"