The New Database

If possible I'd like to see the icons right next to the build recipe for items, such as you might see at enbarsenal.com or the old GoC database. I really like this feature as it helps me search for components I'm buying visually, so would love to see it on the 'official' database.

If possible I'd like to see the icons right next to the build recipe for items, such as you might see at enbarsenal.com or the old GoC database. I really like this feature as it helps me search for components I'm buying visually, so would love to see it on the 'official' database.

You mean the pictures of the component?

EDIT:

If you did, ive added it

I have made a few more changes.

The database now reads the new loot tables, however, as this made the number of drops increase and with the hidden drops showing as unknown, the list on the page became huge.

I have now made the database simply show the none-hidden drops, and then if there are ANY hidden drops, just add an info line, rather than showing a line for each drop.

I really hope that makes sense.

Thanks

I have made a few more changes.

The database now reads the new loot tables, however, as this made the number of drops increase and with the hidden drops showing as unknown, the list on the page became huge.

I have now made the database simply show the none-hidden drops, and then if there are ANY hidden drops, just add an info line, rather than showing a line for each drop.

I really hope that makes sense.

Thanks

Now I'm seeing some items list the mob that drops it twice, sometimes with differing drop chances, and some others list both a mob that drops it and the "this item has hidden drops", yet the item should only be dropping from the listed mob(certain raid loot), so there shouldnt be any other mobs that could be hidden.

The Sector search still isnt working at all, the results never load. Was this removed?

Now I'm seeing some items list the mob that drops it twice, sometimes with differing drop chances, and some others list both a mob that drops it and the "this item has hidden drops", yet the item should only be dropping from the listed mob(certain raid loot), so there shouldnt be any other mobs that could be hidden.

Can you give me the item where you were seeing these results?

The Sector search still isnt working at all, the results never load. Was this removed?

Not made any changes to this, so should still work.

I will look at that.

Can you give me the item where you were seeing these results?

Most of the FB drops have this, most have the double listed drop and a few the list mob + unknown. Both Bastion shields, Heart of the master, Fury of the Master, Smiter's Wrath, all have the boss listed twice, and then unknown drop below that, as far as I know only 1 mob in the game should drop any of those items.

Most of the FB drops have this, most have the double listed drop and a few the list mob + unknown. Both Bastion shields, Heart of the master, Fury of the Master, Smiter's Wrath, all have the boss listed twice, and then unknown drop below that, as far as I know only 1 mob in the game should drop any of those items.

This is probably because my database is reading the old and the new loot tables as some mobs haven't yet been moved to the new system.

I look at a way to check if the mob is on the new system or not and make it choose which loot table to read :)

Thanks for pointing this out

I can get back in! Thanx for the suggestion Kenu.

The Versatile Oya level 7 Projectile launcher shows up in the database as not being Unique. It is, however, a unique weapon.

Confirmed.

• 2 weeks later...

The Versatile Oya level 7 Projectile launcher shows up in the database as not being Unique. It is, however, a unique weapon.

The following level 8 projectile weapons are Unique weapons and are not listed in the database as such:

Silver Hammer

Ichor Cannon

Claw of the Dragon

This has now been corrected, missed a field out when i optimized the queries.

Well spotted, and thanks ;)