New classes

Hello everyone, I'm new here and Earth & Beyond was my first mmo. I can't believe i'm about to play it again. I just want to say thank you to all you guys for doing this. The new classes, how do i find them at character creation? I just seem to have the ones that came with the game only.

you will need to download the Character and Starship Creator from the downloads section: https://enb-emulator.com/index.php?/topic/138-character-starship-creator/

after you have it, make a shortcut to it on your desktop or where ever you want. Then right click the shortcut and go to properties, go to the shortcut tab and find target. add

-noclassrestrictions

after the last "

double click that shortcut and make a character using the arrows to scroll between classes instead of clicking the class names. make sure the character slot your new character is put in is open in your earth and beyond account and it will import automatically the next time you run EnB.

unfortunately we don't have a way to make this less complicated, so let us know if you need help.

Oh dear... too much coffee at the time of my last post heh... thought I read - asking how to find them in the character creator - to show the additional classes. Well, after you install the starship and character creator, the shortcut will be on the desktop :D Just add the switch into that. Pretty simple really, you've probably edited other shortcut links before :rolleyes: btw there is a thread about it in the downloads forum.

Too bad there is no -widescreen one hehe Or -aa

Edited by Daywolf

• 3 weeks later...