Another opcode error

Got this opcode error when buffing someone in the group as I came up on them.

09/11/10 22:36:43 <server> Master Login received - UDP sector port: 3565
09/11/10 22:36:43 >> Commence Login check.
09/11/10 22:36:43 TCP connection on port 3500 closed gracefully
09/11/10 22:36:43 Sending Login packet - connection active
09/11/10 22:36:45 Sending data file 'GalaxyMap.dat'
09/11/10 22:36:48 >> Login check: Login OK
09/11/10 22:36:52 Sending StartAck to Server 43831
09/11/10 22:38:55 Bad opcode through to Proxy: 0xffffa499 Length: 0x4000

k - thanks! Did the game carry on running or did it freeze or CTD/CTM ?

It didn't completely hangup on me but it looked like the server had crashed kind of hangup. I watched the person I was buffing and they were just spinning in circles and I couldnt do anything else so I was like wtf and thats when I tabbed out and saw the opcode error.

Edited by CptGemini

Guest CptGemini

I forgot to mention it was the first time its ever happened to me or even heard of it happening.

I also want to thank the person who made these forums a version compatible for smart phones as I am at a burger place right now having some dinner

I forgot to mention it was the first time its ever happened to me or even heard of it happening.

I also want to thank the person who made these forums a version compatible for smart phones as I am at a burger place right now having some dinner

Yeah, that skin is very useful. It came with the forum system. You might want to try logging in though. ;)

E&B client for smartphone!