can't log on

whatever you did to fix the server , it has effectively locked me out. what gives? maybe i should spam this post .

C:\NET7\bin>cd "C:\NET7\bin"

C:\NET7\bin>"C:\NET7\bin\Net7Proxy.exe" /ADDRESS:87.106.15.67 /CLIENT:"C:\PROGRA

~1\EAGAME~1\EARTH&~1\release\client.exe" /DEBUGL

Net7Proxy version 1.97

Params: /ADDRESS:87.106.15.67

Params: /CLIENT:C:\PROGRA~1\EAGAME~1\EARTH&~1\release\client.exe

Params: /DEBUGL

Using IP: 127.0.0.1 (127.0.0.1)

26/10/10 21:29:56 Attempting to connect to IP address: 87.106.15.67

26/10/10 21:29:56 Sending login.

26/10/10 21:29:57 login OK

26/10/10 21:31:00 MVAS thread running

26/10/10 21:31:00 Received Master login confirm, new UDP port is 3509 Avatar_id

= 1073773678

26/10/10 21:31:00 <server> Master Login received - UDP sector port: 3509

26/10/10 21:31:00 >> Commence Login check.

26/10/10 21:31:00 Sending Login packet - connection active

26/10/10 21:35:10 >> Intermediate Login check failed, re-issue sector login.

TCP Listener Thread exiting

TCP Listener Thread exiting

Edited by Sherod
  • Downvote 3

The servers are having problems with the zone change-offs. If you're playing and gate or dock when the server is having this issue, you'll hang on the load screen. If you try to log in while the server is having this issue, you'll hang on the load screen. I've been playing fine for the past few times it's happened. You just have to stay in the same zone until people start logging back in.

The servers are having problems with the zone change-offs. If you're playing and gate or dock when the server is having this issue, you'll hang on the load screen. If you try to log in while the server is having this issue, you'll hang on the load screen. I've been playing fine for the past few times it's happened. You just have to stay in the same zone until people start logging back in.

staying in the same zone isnt an issue if you cant freaking log in , what are you talking about? no dont tell me , its not related to my problem

• Downvote 2

i cant log into the game. keeps saying my login information wasnt accepted. i can log in here and the portal but not the game. ive been playing off and for awhile. this just started yesterday. please help :(

staying in the same zone isnt an issue if you cant freaking log in , what are you talking about? no dont tell me , its not related to my problem

Do NOT come here, be rude to everyone, and expect to get help. The person you're yelling at is, in fact, entirely correct, and gave you exactly the information you needed regarding your problem. The reason you can't log in is that sector handoffs are failing right now for some reason. When you first log into the game, you essentially go through a sector change procedure from nowhere into your current sector, so if you can't change sectors, you can't log in either. It appears that sector handoffs start failing once the player count gets above a certain point, so I suspect that the only reason people are getting in after a server restart is that there aren't many people online.

• Upvote 1

This is happening to everyone right now. We're experiencing a problem with sector log-ins, which also makes logging in impossible. We're working on fixing the problem; please bear with us.

• Upvote 1

Really bugs me that people complain about issues on a game or software they didn't pay for...

These guys are doing this on donations, for all of us to enjoy. It would be a different story if we were paying a monthly fee.

Keep at it guys, you'll figure it out.

Edited by BuzzStPoint

Really? A total of 3 posts and this is what you consider a positive contribution to the community? Yelling at someone trying to answer your questions?

im a 75pw i cant get login to kinda work im ok at password and select my pw but then it goes to the blue map screeb to go into the game and just stops at this point cant get pass that part where you play your ship

im a 75pw i cant get login to kinda work im ok at password and select my pw but then it goes to the blue map screeb to go into the game and just stops at this point cant get pass that part where you play your ship

We're having server problems. There are numerous posts about this and an announcement banner on the forum index.

I have not been able to log into the ptr server... does not recognize my account.

When did you register? I just synced accounts over maybe 8 ours ago.

Game keeps giving me an error when I try to login on all of my toons saying that it cannot align(or cannot connect to) with the start sector or something similar along those lines. Before that(5 minutes ago, it is 2313 GMT, or 7:13PM Eastern now) I tried to talk to a vendor and the game crashed out.