the ettiquette of teamspeak

Ok seeing how I have been on both ts's guild and enb ts3 .i have noticed a lot of stuff being said on the main chat channel .Now certain topics not to be said on main chat in the ts's are Race .foul words and such ,if you fell like taking bad about certain races go to a different channel on ts .because i for 1 will no longer tolerate racist remarks about anyone being of any kreed or color .so if you want to use foul words ,be a raciest go to a different channel.

Isn't there an administrator function to directly IP-ban someone ?

I mean, c'mon, racist remarks, cursing at DEV's shouldn't be tolerated. I vote for zero tolerance.

Maybe it's to much asked to give the name who did this on the forums, but maybe a person could be reported or something. Although we've learned that reporting as such, can be abused too.

brrrr....

I was listening in and the people speaking were insisting they weren't racist, but it did sound pretty racist.

It started out with good intentions about why people look down on other people but escalated into some mild mannered racism.

I probably should have done something to settle it down but I was busy doing something else and then went afk.

So let's not blow the situation out of proportion. In fact this is my first memorable time hearing anything racist on teamspeak.I hope those who participated in the discussion in any way see this topic so they can correct their behavior. I insist if I am ever put in a situation like this I will stop what I'm doing for the moment and try to end the discussion. Let us insist such a situation will never happen again.

In addition to this, the TS3 Official server has a way to post a complaint on another user. If you have a problem like this right click their name and select the complaint option. Fill it out as completely as you can, and someone will eventually see it and review it. There are many ways to ban but it depends on what the user did and whether that's corroborated by others.

In any case, though I'd throw this in here. :angry: