Stuck at Load Sceen

Stuck at the load screen as well, can login to the character selection but thats it. Was working fine last night though. I am itching to get my enb fix in, I just found the site last night, spent about 5 hours playing last night before I went to sleep and now I can't get on. I wish I could donate some money to the project but im out of work right now and have been since late june.

Same problem here. I can get back the character selection and just hang at the load screen with the map showing. I have tried forced updates. I have rechecked my ebconfig. I have increased my packet width the TCPoptimizer file noted in the packet optomization , all to no avail.My firewall is turned off too. Any help would be appreciated.

I have to wonder if these issues are regional in origin.. interference or a bad local relay? I heard the server is in Germany??? Is that right? I think those of us in NA should consider trying to find a way to get another server located here. Assuming there are enough players to warrant one, it may become necessary in the future once a beta shows some reliablity.

I also hope more knowledgable techs come forward to work on these issues... This project no doubt started with a small team, so the more the better.

Edited by cappy