Lv50 PS bonus missions

So, like the title says, i did the Projen Sentinel lv50 hull upgrade mission, got the upgrade, but i didn't get any bonus missions tokens, log still says to visit the warship and have free space for tokens.

Everything check's out, but still no tokens and log does not advance.

Are the missions/tokens not completely implemented yet? Any help?

So, like the title says, i did the Projen Sentinel lv50 hull upgrade mission, got the upgrade, but i didn't get any bonus missions tokens, log still says to visit the warship and have free space for tokens.

Everything check's out, but still no tokens and log does not advance.

Are the missions/tokens not completely implemented yet? Any help?

I think one of the GMs said the token missions are borked atm. I could be wrong but............

Its awaiting code fix, you have to resort to old fashioned methods (ie obtain token from someone else).

However, don't worry because there are very limited missions currently that you can spend the token on. The mission is currently looking at your hull level and then will eventually when the code is working automatically advance that stage of the mission when you have passed that hull level.

Trying to do (with the help of Code-Developers)

[Hull Upgrade Done]

- Separated from Promotion Mission so all hull upgrades can be obtained to get you to maximum level in emergency

[Promotion Mission]

- Separated from Hull Upgrades so different hull upgrades may be possible depending on the path you take.

[Hull Upgrade Done] [Promotion Mission auto advances]

- Reason: Promotion Mission waits for the status of your hull level to increase. If you loose the promotion mission at any stage then it could be reassinged and bumped past all the stages to where you should be. It also allows diversification of characters who may be on different paths to allow different hull upgrades. The Promotion mission will simply look at your character's hull level and decide if to advance. [Concept]

Rather than

[Hull Upgrade Done] [send message to Promotion Mission] [Promotion Mission advances this stage]

- Reason: If Promotion missions was to get deleted, then to get past a stage that required you to do a mission to send a message to the Promotion mission to update a stage would become complicated. This could be done for a linear and not very many mission game.