Unidentified Ancient Artifacts

My Terran Scout found an AA today, went to N7 Sol and talked to the Jenquai lady in the lounge to see if she would analyze it. She didn't mention that I had one in my hold. Is it something that's yet to be implemented, or is a different NPC going to do this job?

And speaking of weird objects...I have all but the lvl 5 Mah-jongg tiles. Is there a mission to trade those in? If so where? and will trade extras of 1-4 and 6-9 for a 5. :blink:

Don't know have mostly been treating the tiles like junk loot. The thing from the hulks that you can turn in is the half eaten space suits. They come in all 3 races, and each class has an NPC that will take space suits, from their race, off your hands and give you both faction and Trade XP. +50 faction per suit. Half eaten space suits have a stack size of 60.

its the jenpie woman to the left in the main room in paren station, and she dosent break the unidentified AAs yet

Thanks. Hopefully she'll get some low level Sha'ha'dem missions like she had in Live. One of the early ones she had involved mining various types of tazeron in KV.