Nero Quartus (Level V) not dropping ?

Database shows :

Drop Details

Renegade Progen Munifex (29) - Rare (5% - 20%) [ Endriago ] [ Endriago ] [ Lagarto ]

Sabine Reclaimer (18) - Scarce (1% - 5%) [ Lagarto ]

but after hunting these for days no Nero Quartus (Level V) dropping... :)

• Upvote 3

It can be found where the Dragon's Spite, Deadly Focus, Cygnus 9 all drop.

i.e. the Bermuda Triangle, or the Twilight Zone.

It's pretty annoying to find the database says an item drops in a particular place at a particular rate only to find the truth is different. The Titus V was dropping between 6-8 weeks ago when I got mine but I cannot recall if it was from the Renegade Progen (29) or not -- probably it was.

I've been trying to get the Musca lvl 4 to drop from the Drones (26) in BBW for days.

It hasn't dropped either.

:)

It can be found where the Dragon's Spite, Deadly Focus, Cygnus 9 all drop.

i.e. the Bermuda Triangle, or the Twilight Zone.

It's pretty annoying to find the database says an item drops in a particular place at a particular rate only to find the truth is different. The Titus V was dropping between 6-8 weeks ago when I got mine but I cannot recall if it was from the Renegade Progen (29) or not -- probably it was.

I've been trying to get the Musca lvl 4 to drop from the Drones (26) in BBW for days.

It hasn't dropped either.

:)

i picked up a few Titus 5's today , as well as waterloo 5 and 6 in the area were Nero should drop..

• Upvote 3

Please remember, all databases currently published are very out of date due to the age of the dump they are running on.

Spawns may have been adjusted, drops may have been adjusted, and loot may have been adjusted.

I'm working on getting the database to read from live, and updating the main system to get certain things hidden.

This will take a while as the content devs are going to have to go through and hide items they do not want publicly viewable.

So at SOME point, the database should be bang up to date :) but with secrets :)

• Upvote 1

I'm working on getting the database to read from live, and updating the main system to get certain things hidden.

This will take a while as the content devs are going to have to go through and hide items they do not want publicly viewable.

So at SOME point, the database should be bang up to date but with secrets

While I can may be understand why content developers want certain items to be kept secret in the database at some point the drop becomes commonly known anyway. Hopefully the related content has an NPC to provide a clue for which mob to go shoot to obtain an item needed for the mission rather than search every single mob.

The best news is that the database will be up to date i.e. no longer waste time pursuing a mob for an item that it drops according to the old database but actually the mob no longer drops that item.

Keep up the good work Slayerman.

:D