Net7 Launcher Update (07/07/2010?) Questions

I noticed on the update today that the launcher has had it's options changed a bit and that there's a new one for "Client Detours" what does this do?

And what's ptr.net-7.org?

Thanks! :)

I got the update and tried to open the game. The login screen (with megan) is giving me the error INV-300. Last time, by posting a message on these boards, the game let me in, so I'm doing the same thing now.

Edit: deleted. I got it going all right now.

Edited by Laxdaela

If you are getting the INV-300 error, you need to make sure you are getting the latest updates. Run the launcher and click "Reset Updates" under the "Launcher" menu in the top-left corner.

Client Detours has always been on the launcher, it was just moved into a more noticeable area. It's a debug feature, so you probably won't have any reason to use it under normal circumstances.

As Suricata said above, ptr.net-7.org is our new public test server. We will be syncing content over from the dev server, and accounts from the play server, to the public test server daily so that the general public can help us test new content and code before we move it to the play server. That way we can get your feedback on changes before they start to affect normal gameplay.

After Update i got a .NET Error.

Seems like the latest Net7 Update kills itself. At least at Win7 64bit.

Did you try to start the launcher again? It's normal for the launcher to commit a little bit of suicide directly after an update.