I Want Your Input! The New LaunchNet7

Error logging, displaying & reporting! B)

I don't know if this has been requested before C Del, but if your still working on the 2.0.0 version. Then I would like to see more intelligent error details from the launcher. Another words if for whatever reason the proxy starts and Displays MVAS thread is running, but the game window never appeared; (there is a known bug that causes this to happen at log-in screen right after previous log in attempt from d/c issue). Then after a couple of minutes either the launcher should kill it's process and give an error with numbers. Kinda like a best guess or estimate of what might have caused the problem even if it's a common one.

Ergo if an error appears then it says "error; 145" and a lil description that entails it. That makes it a step forward when reporting such error's to the technical bug team, which is you C del :P and if u see a error number you can quickly diagnosis it and narrow the problem down. So that the tester doesn't have to guess and play 20 Questions with the technical team. :lol: Just improving that lil area for the launcher would be nice for the masses I think. :)

It's like a small error reporting db added to the launcher. I recall a time when the emulator had a function there was a error log and send file but that's no longer working. So when a newly updated error or problems arises from the launcher not in-game. Then It's not logged and we the confused testers have to find out. the proxy log only works if u make it in-game, outside of game your best bet is to look on forums go through long Q&A ect...

Other then that, all the errors I see on the proxy logs is issues caused by in-game errors from my experience.

Error logging, displaying & reporting! B)

I don't know if this has been requested before C Del, but if your still working on the 2.0.0 version. Then I would like to see more intelligent error details from the launcher. Another words if for whatever reason the proxy starts and Displays MVAS thread is running, but the game window never appeared; (there is a known bug that causes this to happen at log-in screen right after previous log in attempt from d/c issue). Then after a couple of minutes either the launcher should kill it's process and give an error with numbers. Kinda like a best guess or estimate of what might have caused the problem even if it's a common one.

Ergo if an error appears then it says "error; 145" and a lil description that entails it. That makes it a step forward when reporting such error's to the technical bug team, which is you C del :P and if u see a error number you can quickly diagnosis it and narrow the problem down. So that the tester doesn't have to guess and play 20 Questions with the technical team. :lol: Just improving that lil area for the launcher would be nice for the masses I think. :)

It's like a small error reporting db added to the launcher. I recall a time when the emulator had a function there was a error log and send file but that's no longer working. So when a newly updated error or problems arises from the launcher not in-game. Then It's not logged and we the confused testers have to find out. the proxy log only works if u make it in-game, outside of game your best bet is to look on forums go through long Q&A ect...

Other then that, all the errors I see on the proxy logs is issues caused by in-game errors from my experience.

The launcher is usually closed when errors like that occur, but I'm trying to make the whole experience easier for people to just install and play, so I'll do my best.