Level 150 perks

This game REALLY needs something at level 150. Like an epic, multi-arcing mission or something with multiple unique rewards that you can only choose one of, depending on what decisions and actions you take doing the mission.

A level 150 hull upgrade would also be nice. I'm not saying PW's need to be running around with 200k hulls and 4 device slots, but at least a change in rank (Like, instead of a TE being admiral, it could be changed to Supreme General or something). Or some class or race unique buffs. Say, all Progens get 30% shield recharge during combat.

I'm just spitting out ideas, but it is something that I always wanted to see in live. I even got my question about it posted on one of the dev blogs back in the day!

click on http://www.earthandbeyond.ca/news/devupdates/devupdate21.html

hit ctrl + f and search for ghostwing

Sorry for the bad spelling/grammar, I was 15 at the time and spent entirely too much time on AIM/Yahoo.

Edited by Ghostwing
  • Upvote 1

Gost,

just to hit 150 isnt the end of the line. i bet there will be still some skill you really want to lvl up. thats why you still gain xp and "lvl up" beyond 150 to gain the skill points for the rest of your skills you want to even up some more.

not sure about but like a TT with ALL skills maxed must be about lvl 220 or something like that. so just keep the ball rolling !!

Gost,

just to hit 150 isnt the end of the line. i bet there will be still some skill you really want to lvl up. thats why you still gain xp and "lvl up" beyond 150 to gain the skill points for the rest of your skills you want to even up some more.

not sure about but like a TT with ALL skills maxed must be about lvl 220 or something like that. so just keep the ball rolling !!

I'm not making this suggestion because I think there is nothing to do after level 150, or I think it is the end of the game. On the contrary This game doesn't even start to really get fun for me till 150. I just want some way to distinguish level 150 from level 135, besides some extra skill points.

Edited by Ghostwing
  • Downvote 1

With tongue planted firmly in cheek, here are my proposed Post-150 titles:

"Smashus Maximus" (PW)

"Reactus Optimus Progenii" (PP)

"Thumpus Mineralis" (PS)

---

"Grandmaster Sexay" (JE)

"Wan Sunikki Ninja" (JD)

"Rollin' in the Yuan Renminbi" (JT)

---

"Sir Builds-a-Lot" (TT)

"Got Kite?" (TE)

"Speedy McGreedy" (TS)

Edited by -Seeker-
  • Upvote 3

250 + 136 extra points to Max a TT.

level 386 i think that works out at, as its 1 sp for every level above 150?

Someone please correct me if im wrong :)

To max a JE or TT takes 412 skill points, L150 plus 136 additional levels, totaling 286 levels.

JW or PW 293 levels. (419 skill points)

PE or TW 271 levels (397 skill points)

JT takes 253 levels. (379 skill points)

Scout takes 207 levels. (333 skill points)

PT takes 250 levels (376 skill points)

Scout, Seeker, and Privateer are based on what the chars currently have as ingame skills.

@ seeker: funny titles, yeah that might make it up at 150 so there's no reason to keep it serious anymore lol

@ terrell: omfg, thats ALOT of work then to max them out

only thing i could imagine for hitting 150 might be to have a "special mission" for each class to get likely an uber device on max dev lvl of its class wich will impactly improve their specials.

if there are different lines for a class to specialize on, there it should be able to choose from a mission, i.e TT:

- builder line would get a device like duct tape but rising all build skills about 2 or 3 lvls above their max to rise the chance of 200% builds

- healer line would get a device to improve its shield charge and hull patch skill about 5 lvls because the recourse ML at 200% already does +4.8 lvls on shield charge

and to prevent ppl to get all devices those just can be gotten one time, so once its is done, the other missions get blocked.

what do you think about this idea?

( i took the TT as example in case i have one lvl 170 myself )

Edited by TigerByte