Stuck toon?

Hi there,

I just installed EnB for the first time since 2002, and it feels great to be back. Grats to all the devs that made this possible :)

I created my old character 'Kaypax', (JD) and got to level 18 or so. I was having no problems until now when I cannot log into the game with the character. I created a new one to see if it works and the game works fine. However, if I select Kaypax from the character selection the game kicks me out.

If i'm not mistaken, I last left him docked at Net-7 Sol in Saturn sector.

I'm not sure whether this is a common problem as i'm new to the scene but I would appreciate any help.

Thanks a lot and keep up the good work!

I also have this problem with one of my toons as of today. He is my TE (Cpwingste) and is at OMP. Any time I try and log him in either from fresh start or from log to character change, same result, CTD. Help please and thank you in advance.

You need to log in with a different character and see if a GM is online. They should be able to reset the star base where your stuck character is and that should fix the problem.

Thank you David, both my stuck toons are back, big sigh of relief. Never have much trouble with the game and this caught me by surprise. Hope you find whats causeing this as I see I'm not the only one. See you on the other side.

Oddly enough I was able to log to my stuck toon and move him today. Go figure.

Sometimes this can be caused by your network connection or your computer. If resetting your updates doesn't help, try restarting your computer or disabling and re-enabling your internet connection.

• 2 weeks later...

If anyone else is unable to login with their toon, please create at ticket here: N7 Support. If that fails and you still can't log in after a few days (it seems to have problems with some ISPs so you don't see a response when they send you one) then post in the GM Public support section on the forums.

-Closed