Recently Built Item List

I knew this was discussed before, but just had verified that the number of items you can build in a certain category will add to how well or poorly you can build an item of that type is in the game.

The reason that I never liked this is cuz most items are crap and just make an unecsarrily long build list that you have to waste time scrolling through... oh well no sense arguing that point now... however...

Is their any chance of getting the recently built items list to work... you know one of those first buttons on the top that you click and it shows you your last 10 - 20 builds or whatever... this would be really great... since for the most part you tend to make the same things over and over... or maybe a system where you can pin items to that list (prob not doable?)... If I am going to be FORCED to analyze a few thousand items to get my build skill up... then anything that you can do to help me sort through all that crap would be greatly appreciated... Thanks... :)

• Upvote 2

Not sure if this has been asked before but is getting a search function for building lists completely out of the question? Either that, or maybe having the terminal see what comps/ores you have in your cargo, and then customizing a build list based on what you could build with those things. Would make things infinitely easier for all the builders out there.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

OR... If the recent build list would be too hard to implement...

Make it function like the list for refining ores that shows what you could refine... The first page in the build list would show a list of items you could build with the components currently in your hold. You could quickly click on the item instead of searching through the drop downs. (You could still search through the drop downs to look something up however.)

I don't know how hard it would be to transfer some of the refine code over.

Edited by Zyrith
  • Upvote 1

OR... If the recent build list would be too hard to implement...

Make it function like the list for refining ores that shows what you could refine... The first page in the build list would show a list of items you could build with the components currently in your hold. You could quickly click on the item instead of searching through the drop downs. (You could still search through the drop downs to look something up however.)

I don't know how hard it would be to transfer some of the refine code over.

now that is a rockin idea... i like that even better... as you may not always want to build what you built b4... but you always want to build what you got the comps for...

please do that :D