Shield Nova Nerf... Why?

Shield Inversion was never meant to be a primary weapon, just a little something extra on top of the 6 gun mounts that the PW gets, as a balanced trade-off. The PW trades shields, and thus safety, for extra offense. As long as the PW has shields to spare, the skill should be activateable (no cooldown). If it needs balance later on, only the DPS should be tweaked.

That said... I have to admit it would be really interesting to see a special weapon line for PW only that is very low, or no, dmg, but has a [stackable] bonus to shield inversion skill. Installing 6 of those would make the skill into a fairly decent primary weapon, and that would be an acceptable balance.

Side note on RD faction: it was easy to get back in Live. Took awhile, yes. Maybe a month or 2 once I really put my mind to it, but that's ok. It should be difficult, and rare.

Is there a need to re-invent this skill when we have the original formula ?

I vote for "no"...

Lets add the skill/put the skill in the emu like it was on live, cleaned out by bugs (of course).

Thanks, topic closed :)