class comparision chart needed

Does anyone know of or could make a class comparison chart of all 9 classes. the closest I have come to finding what I am looking for is Clicky

Things needed for a good chart:

• list of all skills with a number for max skill level instead of a check
  • starting Hull, cargo, weapon, device slots
  • all 6 hull upgrade hull changes and the type of slot acquired per upgrade(cargo as well but not needed igf all ships gain 2 slots per upgrade
  • anything else that might be useful to a new player trying to pick a class for them without resorting to making one of every class to see the minor differences

maybe a nice excel file with a locked column header row for easy view

Edited by Mavoc

Slayerman had previously made available the character planner on http://www.net-7.org/ (click "Planner" on the navigation menu that comes up - it isn't directly linkable since it is embedded in some sort of AJAX control)

I've been hoping that Slayerman might make that resource available again.

This might help as well, though it might be a bit dated and/or out of synch with the current stats available to each class in the EMU:

http://www.enbx.com/classes.htm

Seems like it, I've tried to use it previously to no avail...

There are working character planners for each class at tun0.com/enb and it shows the skills for every class, I haven't looked if it shows hull info etc or not though

the 6 original class planners are here

http://www.earthandbeyond.ca/community/coolstuff/enbplaner/index.html

unless there is something changed in the emu that makes them inaccurate...

last i tried it... slayermans planner for the new classes was a little buggy to use... but I doubt it was doing server damage... so maybe he can make that available with the warning that it maybe buggy and not 100% accurate so if you dont like it then too damn bad?

Working on a new version of my old starmap at the moment, it will have a small guide to the classes on it as well, which will probably have alot of the information thats been asked for on it.

I think it might be better to have one after the balancing part of the stress tests/beta is done. That way should there be any changes, particularily to the Scout, Seeker, and Privateer, it would be current when the game starts.