Unable to log on with new account "banned"

Guest George Dickerson

Guest George Dickerson

I created a new account and received the email notification which I answered twicw and it told me that I have been temararily Banned

Could you please advise how I may correct this problem.

Thanks

I created a new account and received the email notification which I answered twicw and it told me that I have been temararily Banned

Could you please advise how I may correct this problem.

Thanks

You should have received an e-mail to activate your game account. It has a link inside it, click that. Go, hurry! :)

Guest George Dickerson

You should have received an e-mail to activate your game account. It has a link inside it, click that. Go, hurry! :D

I did and as I said I answered the email and when I attempted to log on the game it told me I have been temperarily banned, I resent the email to activate the account (twice) and again tryied to log on whith the same results.

Please advise.

I did and as I said I answered the email and when I attempted to log on the game it told me I have been temperarily banned, I resent the email to activate the account (twice) and again tryied to log on whith the same results.

Please advise.

Register your forum account. You can't play as a guest.

Guest George Dickerson

I recieved a email and responded to it as requested. Tried to log on the game and was advised that I have been temorarily bee banned. I resent the email twice and it advised me that the account had been registered. But I cannot get on the game as i am "banned"

Please advise

I recieved a email and responded to it as requested. Tried to log on the game and was advised that I have been temorarily bee banned. I resent the email twice and it advised me that the account had been registered. But I cannot get on the game as i am "banned"

Please advise

Here on the IPB, register and login, when you register your game account you must link it to your forum login ID (what you type to log in here for your ID). You cannot play as a guest forum account.

You must create an account on both here (Forums) and on the Net-7 portal

You cannot create a game account with out a forum account as Kyp said.

What have you registered on the forums as, as you are posting as a guest I am unable to trace any account you may have.

• 1 month later...

I have a friends account that isn't taking the validation and has the "Banned" tag on it,

User name is

Cyrus145. Please fix.

Done.