Keep things interesting

I am sure other games do this, not just the type we are playing. Something I wanted to do for some time before sunset. Let players be the enemy... I am sure it can be done. it would be great to fly a NPC type of ship but I do not know how it can be worked in but would be nice to have a live person to fight against, and what better way then to let a person be a mob?

people would love to do this, there wouldn't be much reward in it for the person playing as the MOB/NPC but it would be great fun go up against a live person in what ever layout you choose.

Me personally I'd love to fly a Red dragon ship against another player, not something long term but as an encounter.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Only thing is, mob ships tend to loose.... always...

Hi, today I'd like to play as the character "Farmed every 18 mins"?

It's an interesting idea... so long as you get to keep all of your own classes skills/abilities and just put on the "skin" of the mob. Like an undercover mission for some RD npc where you would swap out your normal class ship for an Ah Kung Dragon ship model and you'd be "pvp-flagged" once you undocked.... Could be very interesting indeed.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Mobs do loose. Lets see how players fair?

My idea would not be of an existing spawn but of something totally new.

Base the reward off of something new.

The idea is not to choose a mob you want to be so your friends can kill/loot you but as above be able to assume the

role of a type of ship/mob.

I think this would be great, and great fun.

Edited by Jamosite
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I like this idea, but only if gate turrets are removed and we can play level 66 tengu bosses.

Good point, if you were playing as an "enemy" you could never go through any gates that had turrets except for pirate gates.

• Upvote 1