Group Passive

No prices/sell change and such, 2 people in base. Tried several ways. Inviting while other player was in base, outside base, both of us outside. Him inside. No change in prices.

I searched, but nothing on this.

Just wondering if my alt TT has a broken passive right now.

Edited by Heirku

it's been awhile since this topic came up... but from what I can remember is that this is not in the game yet...

If anyone wants to delete this topic, feel free.

I was going to ask,debate stuff on this. When getting fixed, changing it to something easier to implement.

Though asking content, you get almost 0% answers unless its a broken item. Then Riia says something about it, sometimes Kyp/Davd. Then it stops there.

Edited by Heirku

Hi

I'm not sure what you are looking for, when someone points out that they think there is an error in an item, I research the item in the databases and screen shots that I have to see if we have made a mistake. I then reply with the appropriate response and correct the item if there was an error. There is not much more to discuss about each instance.

Regarding your specific report, as others have said, it is not been coded yet. All I can say, as I'm not a coder, that it will be added eventually.

Riia

• Upvote 1

Hi

I'm not sure what you are looking for, when someone points out that they think there is an error in an item, I research the item in the databases and screen shots that I have to see if we have made a mistake. I then reply with the appropriate response and correct the item if there was an error. There is not much more to discuss about each instance.

Regarding your specific report, as others have said, it is not been coded yet. All I can say, as I'm not a coder, that it will be added eventually.

Riia

Only saying content wise, pretty much you're the only one that says anything. Which is about items, not all items. Mainly fixing bugs or balancing a item out. My post just used your name since one of few CDs to say anything about "content." Bykhaee(Mis-spelled) does good with Progen to with Incoming Mission updates.

Asking a content question usually gets 0 responses, usable ones that is.

Edit: To point out what I mean, as said in your post. Posts are usually fluff (words such as eventually) and give no true response. If being worked on or such.

Where as when the "major" group bugs with like gating in stuff. David said They were working on it to fix it, though a bunch of "traps?" I believe he used to explain it, because grouping wasn't the best coding at that time.

Edit 2: I know "Content" wants to be kept sercetish, but content in-game already all needs is a specific answer such as "Not being looked at right now." , "Working on it some, though low of the list to get implemented due to very little use."

Edited by Heirku