JS Reactor Recharge Skill (The Fairy Ribbon Debt)

33 members have voted

1. 1. What is your opion on the JS reactor recharge skill?

• I love it! Leave it the way it is
    • No, I do not like the graphics and would like to see it change to the bubble graphics
    • No, I do not like the graphics and wuold like to see it change to the same graphics as the pw's combat trance
    • No, I would like to see it changed to no graphics like other buffing effects
    • No opion either way

Hello,

Yes I am doing another poll! :-)

Ok, I am one of those players that really do not like the "Fairy Ribbon" floating around my ship when I am doing combat or anything else for that matter. Even though it can be on other ships in my combat group it sill comes into my field of vission. Since I am almost the combat group leader I have more to watch then other players and to have that thing floating around makes leading a group much harder. Since not every buff in the game has a graphic to go with it wouldn't it be possible to make the JS's reactor recharge skill be one of them? Anyway, let the dev's & programmers know what you think by casting your vote. Thanks

Merlin

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Aside from my opioning that the graphic is good and fitting..

all you people voting NO GRAPHIC, since there is no buff icon for this, how are you supposed to know if the buff wore off, short of checking the reactor cap every minute??

Good point, not to mention the JT cannot see your reactor stats to know when she needs to re-apply the buff.

Aside from my opioning that the graphic is good and fitting..

all you people voting NO GRAPHIC, since there is no buff icon for this, how are you supposed to know if the buff wore off, short of checking the reactor cap every minute??

Well all that would have to be done is to add an icon in the corner box like all the rest. I see that all of you that say you love the graphic has never lead a combat group! Not only do you have your ribbon flying in your screen, but also the other 2 players ribbon flying around also on your screen. If you insisted on keeping this graphic effect then atleast give us the option of somehow turning it off for those of us that over the age of 14 and really don't need the pretty blue ribbon flying around!

Merlin

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I see that all of you that say you love the graphic has never lead a combat group!... for those of us that over the age of 14 and really don't need the pretty blue ribbon flying around!

Merlin

I understand you're adamant about changing the graphic, but let's stop the name calling.

I would have to say it is quite distracting. I would rather have a bubble or something like that. This graphic is a little overboard in my opinion.

I'd prefer the bubble too. I havent played my JS for months because the graphic is just too distracting.

I'd vote for a green-ish bubble. The ribbon is fun, don't get me wrong here, but it's only fun for 5 mins.

But if the Terran hands you a golden bubble, would it result in a blue bubble ? :)