Register with EA ?

Hey all, First of Merry Xmas to everyone. And thanks to Dev who worked on this emulator.

I just installed the client from original CDS i had and downloaded NET7. After the client is updated and whenever I try to run the game. It asks me to register with EA and enter the username and password. How do you guyz by pass this?

can anyone tell me where Admiral Herrara is?

Register with EA? lol of course not... This topic appears a lot but there has to be a better way to phrase it...

Isnt the reg with ea box the inv-300 problem? or one of the certs?

I'm lost as of what to do. I've searched and tried everything. What is it I need to do to fix this. I'm assuming it's just me since no one is on here at the moment :(

Post about your problems under Player Support and not in general discussion, you'll get an answer on it faster. Simply put this is INV300, it has possibly failed to install the new certificate or changed it to point at our servers. Run the Launcher as an administrator (right click and use Run as Admin EVEN if your account is already the computer admin), click Launcher in the upper left, then reset updates, then check for updates. In admin mode it should take care of this.