A simple poll about Ten-Gu!

What do you remember about Ten-Gu in live!  

51 members have voted

1. 1. What do you remember Ten-Gu had as skills on "Normal" Ten-Gu lvl 50 - 55

• Ten-Gu had high-lvl Grav link (takes your engines offline)
    • Ten-Gu had low-lvl grav link (Slows you down)
    • Ten-Gu had Rally (raises deffences)
    • Ten-Gu had Mence (scares you away)
    • Normal Ten-Gu didn't have any skills and only the Bosses or lvl 60-66 Ten-Gu had any skills
    • Sorry, don't remember or didn't play in Live

Ooog. That's make PWs have to rethink their ammo choices... like running both Chem and Plasma, or Explosive (assuming explosive isn't a subset of Impact)

Never got to do FB in live as I went to the then-new SWG; my experience with the fishies was at the old-school gate raids was "cloak/JS/GTFOD-before-the-mob-sees-me" and oh, yeah... reactor recharge battery (I played a JE in live, lol)

So, how did PWs (and other warriors) deal with Impact immunity... I'm particularly interested in the PW account, given our relatively tiny cargo hold.

I'm guessing for fish it was a plasma-DOT-fest, but does that gimp DPS, or do higher levels of gravity link also debuff plasma?

Naturally, I'm going to assume that the plasma-fest involved using stuff like a Pulsing Bullywere Eye, a Chimaera's Dire Vex/Dread Scourge or an Attenuated Plasma.

Terrans would likely go for the Hellbore...

Ooog. That's make PWs have to rethink their ammo choices... like running both Chem and Plasma, or Explosive (assuming explosive isn't a subset of Impact)

Never got to do FB in live as I went to the then-new SWG; my experience with the fishies was at the old-school gate raids was "cloak/JS/GTFOD-before-the-mob-sees-me" and oh, yeah... reactor recharge battery (I played a JE in live, lol)

So, how did PWs (and other warriors) deal with Impact immunity... I'm particularly interested in the PW account, given our relatively tiny cargo hold.

I'm guessing for fish it was a plasma-DOT-fest, but does that gimp DPS, or do higher levels of gravity link also debuff plasma?

Naturally, I'm going to assume that the plasma-fest involved using stuff like a Pulsing Bullywere Eye, a Chimaera's Dire Vex/Dread Scourge or an Attenuated Plasma.

Terrans would likely go for the Hellbore...

to come back at ur pw question in live i think 99% of the pws only used plasma at all sectors but ardus since ardus was chem+basalisk even if a pw didnt have a tatsu's pride ur pulsing bully were eye he used plasma since plasma was overall better then using any other type of ammo eventho lvl5 and higher gravlink debuffs impact...impact was only used in arena when some1 went 1 vs 1 there then the avg pw setup was plasma for shields and switch to chem/impact for hull.

There was at least 1 line of PLs that had explosive ammo as an option in Live, the DigiApogee line of PLs. Found a L8 one in a hulk during live, ammo samples could be bought at Trader's Fort. I don't know if they dropped off of any mobs in Live, but they definitely could be mined from the occasional hulk.

I was flying around Cooper yesterday and noticed that quite a few Tengu spawn locations were incorrect, for example there were more spawns at the nevs around Cooper. There was also far less Red Dragon spawns in the sector than there is currently. I also noticed that the 'skins' of some of the Tengu are off as well. you can see what most of the Tengu looked like from my screenshots of them from live:-

tengu.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

I am currently going though the Tengu in the mob database and require any information regarding hitpioints and damage done by the Tengu bosses and regular Tengu, so if anyone has any screenshots of thier mouse hovered over the mobs shields, or has screenshots of incoming damage from them (also to get the correct firing effects set) it would be greatly appriciated!