Horrific lag !

Hey peeps,

I (and lots of others) am having horrific lag issues.

Packetopt = on but to no avail.

Could we ask for a server reboot to see if that clears the problems?

Numiah

EDIT : I heard ingame the server already was reset, but that didn't solve it. Has to be connection related as I understand.

Any news on the progress ?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Being that not everyone is experiencing this problem have you tried everything you can do on your end. Reboot your computer/router/modem. Cut down on your internet traffic.

I was having a tad bit of lag but once my download of an audiobook finished I was smooth as a baby's bottom.

Guest evilbadguy

Being that not everyone is experiencing this problem have you tried everything you can do on your end. Reboot your computer/router/modem. Cut down on your internet traffic.

I was having a tad bit of lag but once my download of an audiobook finished I was smooth as a baby's bottom.

I don't think he's refering to Everybody, but to the majority of peeps. I too am having horrific lag issues.

From what I have heard in game it is the most severe in the Sol area (for obvious reason's though) and since I just started playing yesterday I can't really do anything until it clear's up. It was interesting trying to kill stuff in the lag cause you would start attacking and then a long pause then your all blowed up.

Some real bad lag is occurring right now, mostly concentrated in the Sol system and Saturn is blackholed atm. Doing Somerled - Prasad runs atm and I'm getting at worse 5 second lag, about 2 second average so it isn't too bad in Beta Hydri.