issue creating account at N7

It looks like I have everything installed correctly and I go to N7 to create a game account. From reading posts here it looks like I need to register using the login id I have on these forums. Unfortunately my log in id has a " " <----- space in between the words and the registration tool does not recognize my login id. Is there a way to rectify that by chance?

I went and created a new e-mail account, re-registered on this site under the name xeaxon with no spaces and tried again to register on the net-7 site for a game account and still receive the user not found user not added error.

I went and created a new e-mail account, re-registered on this site under the name xeaxon with no spaces and tried again to register on the net-7 site for a game account and still receive the user not found user not added error.

i took some screenshots to help ya

http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/2425/loginhelp.jpg

Please check out the above link. I think it may have the answer your looking for.

Please note, that the username field on the net7 login, is the login you use for the game, and your forum username is only for your forums.

good luck,

Cia

This has been happening to a lot of people lately, there must be a problem with the script. Give me the name you want for your account and I'll set up one up manually for you.

ok, I now feel like a huge tool. I was putting the right name in the wrong spot, your SS set me straight thanks a bunch. ( /sits in a corner rocking back and forth mumbling, "stupid stupid STUPID! internetz NEWB!!!) :P

ok, I now feel like a huge tool. I was putting the right name in the wrong spot, your SS set me straight thanks a bunch. ( /sits in a corner rocking back and forth mumbling, "stupid stupid STUPID! internetz NEWB!!!) ;)

no problem glad i could help :)

Cia

Did you make sure to follow the screenshot that was posted above?

So you don't have to scroll up, this is it:

http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/2425/loginhelp.jpg

If you still can't get it to work, let me know what username you want and I'll make one for you.

• 4 weeks later...

Im having a similar issue- I made a new forum account last night and a e-mail account as well. I was able to attach 1 login account to the e-mail but when I tried to make another I got the Script error "Forum user not Found"

I use the exact same login/password as I did to access this Forum and it still wont work. Anychance I can get someone to manually put in the other two logins for me?

I sent CDel a pvt message via the forums last night but no response yet (I know he has a real life and is not sitting at the computer waiting for messages all day) so im not upset or mad or anything... Just really wanting to make a new toon and cant so im trying to get this resolved ASAP.

Thanks

WhiteTrash

You're using your login name, not "Grandmaster Peabody" right?

As far as I can tell, yes (I went into Firefox's saved login/pass to be sure). It appears to be the email address I used to register on these forums.

As far as I can tell, yes (I went into Firefox's saved login/pass to be sure). It appears to be the email address I used to register on these forums.

Ok, not sure if this is helpful or not, but I just fed the Net7 site my username from ST3, and it took it. Attempting to log into the game now...

Edit: Now in game as a nub PW :)

Edited by Grandmaster Peabody

• 6 months later...

I just registered for the forums but can not setup a n7 account I have tried using both names and keep getting user not found error any help would be nice thnx

PULVI...........hows it hoing bud? this is Lucafer... trying get in touch wit ya. hopefully I hear back from u.....