Deminishing Returns

Trapt

Would be nice to see deminishing returns on the skills mobs use on us. If you're in a pack of mobs that spam skills, you pretty much have to fight your way out. For example ten-gu and grav link. Also. How about some negative buff icons like in live? I remeber there being red icons at bottom of the UI buff box

Every mmo I've played has deminishng returns or immunity after so many uses on skills. Would me nice!

I think this is what the mobs have reactors for. I don't think it's in now, but the way the system works is that mobs have reactors just like players, and their skills take energy, so they won't be able to spam them once this system is in place and adjusted properly.

I'll ask around about the negative buff icons.

How about making Hacking and Biorepression actually with taking with a boost in range and success. Those tools are supposed to help counter mob skills and reactors. Letting scouts have lvl 5 biorepression would make it easier to handle the bios in the fields.

How about making Hacking and Biorepression actually with taking with a boost in range and success. Those tools are supposed to help counter mob skills and reactors. Letting scouts have lvl 5 biorepression would make it easier to handle the bios in the fields.

I like that idea. Perhaps the skills themselves could be modded, or the equipment that buffs them could carry a range buff.

Perhaps the Scout could also have some equipment with the buff (equip) of increase skill success, since that buff already exists, and make an activated version of that buff, with some equipment for the JT.

The main problem is that these skills are psi attacks and biorepression, hacking, befriend have the worst percent of success. Menace, Summon, shield sap, energy drain all seem to hit very well with hardly any failures. I haven't had summon fail yet. I'm not sure if there any of the weaken psi devices are working and how much help they would give.

There are weapons that do buff hacking, but nothing for Biorepression. I recall they are on more beams and projectiles, which the scout can't use projectiles. The only ML that buffs hacking is the Type X2/X3 but that also cripples the reactor, which means spamming the skill and the reactor is dead making it worthless.

Also there was an mob skill bar that allowed you to see when you interrupted with damage (and emp being the best at it).

I have max enrage and hacking, 99% of the time they are resisted. Waste of points on both. Not sure if biopresson is any different, I'm guessing no. I think the resist checks on all of those skils, especially at max level should be lowered.

I have max enrage and hacking, 99% of the time they are resisted. Waste of points on both. Not sure if biopresson is any different, I'm guessing no. I think the resist checks on all of those skils, especially at max level should be lowered.

I concure with this...

These 2 skills, Hacking and Biorep really are worthless at the higher end ... they are resisted 90% of the time if not slighly more ... I'll have to use them 8 to 9 times before I get a single success. At this point, I wish the PS had the skill reset ability working because I've wasted good skill points as it stands.

Thorvald