Constant disconnect

I have been having problems for several days now.

Very frequently while gating or docking/undocking I get kicked to the login screen. Most of the time I can log back in fine, but about 10% of the time I get booted to desktop from the sign in screen. I am seeing the message bad opcode, but the window closes out too quickly for me to write the message down. I have tried force updating the game and net7 both, packet optimization on/off, but can't tell any difference.

When I get kicked to desktop and log back in, my shortcut menu is cleared, and I appear at random places, sometimes in the sector I'm gating to's gate, sometimes clear across the sector, and occasionaly in the middle of the sector.

I don't know if this is what the devs are working on while the server is down, but it's making playing a terran trader almost impossible.

I'm glad someone else is having similar difficulties as myself... ok not really glad, but at least comforted it's not merely my own connection, or wireless problems. Packet opt off/on made no difference for me either. I don't see a lot of others complaining about this in-game, tho. We may have a rare, but important, problem.

Pretty much all the same symptoms, tho usually I relogin at the same place (unless anywhere in a grav-well, then I always get moved to the edge again).

Very frequent discons, especially if I spend more than a few seconds idle.

Tienbau is trying to solve the invalid opcode problems. These connection problems are just very evasive.

I just pm'd him the file he asked for, so hopefully it will help. I know many of us have had this problem lately, and I'll do what I can to help them find it.