Why no PSI Shield for JS?

When I was making a new Toon the PSI Shield was a selling point for making the Jenny Seeker. But when I get in the game the skill is not even listed? Why would they list it in the Char Creator as a key skill but not included it in the game? Anyone know if they plan on putting it in?

Thanks

When I was making a new Toon the PSI Shield was a selling point for making the Jenny Seeker. But when I get in the game the skill is not even listed? Why would they list it in the Char Creator as a key skill but not included it in the game? Anyone know if they plan on putting it in?

Thanks

The Devs took Psi shield out of the JT's skill list at the end of Stress Test 3. Instead she now has Fold Space, Reactor Optimization, and Build Reactor.

The Devs took Psi shield out of the JT's skill list at the end of Stress Test 3. Instead she now has Fold Space, Reactor Optimization, and Build Reactor.

Thanks for clearing that all up- I would rather have Reactor Opt and Build then PSI- Fold space... Ill never invest in it but hey at least I got it :)

Thanks for clearing that all up- I would rather have Reactor Opt and Build then PSI- Fold space... Ill never invest in it but hey at least I got it :)

You're welcome. Reactor Opt is great, used it on my JT in ST3, got her to 150 back then. With L7 Reactor Opt, and a Cyg 9 you get over 8K reactor cap.

Now if we could only take Menace away from the PP and give em power-down in the same fashion, that'd be great (sorry, wrong section, but too good a parallel to miss the chance to make a point, hehe)

I don't think losing Psi Shield is that big of a loss for JT since she still has Recharge Shields, and plenty of reactor to use it (esp with L7 Reactor Optimization). Those points now go into Build Reactor. It does mean that the Sharim Prototype Shield now buffs a skill that JT doesn't have and if the change is permanent, then the shield needs modification. (If it hasn't already been done, and Slayerman's database isn't updated yet)

Now Menace for powerdown, on the PT, I think that would be bad. I do wonder what PT will ultimately have as his final skill set. We know that the Scout has 2 more skills to be added.