Communication still not optimal

I started this as a new topic only because I didn’t want it to get overlooked.

I may be one of the few that hit the forums to see what’s new or changed before jumping into the game.

Is it just me that remembers that we supposed to be getting better communication from the devs? There has been a change to something from last night until this morning. Either shields have been weakened or mobs have been strengthened. What was it?

If it was posted someplace I apologize in advance, but it did not show up in the View New Content search.

-------- Edit -----------

And in thinking about it it may be a new introduced bug. So take that all you "Stop Whining and play" folks!

I have to add that compared to two months ago the communications have been improved a LOT.

We see DEV's reply in threads and even post reasons why server is down.

They have discussions with other users in threads as well.

I think you've set the bar to high when you expect optimal.

We're going to be releasing a forum enhancement within the next 3-5 days for communication. I'm busy moving things right now, ended up havin' to do this solo. Very time consuming for a few days. :)

On the content side, over the past few months we have been restructuring our development process a little bit. We have been working on a way to make the storyline progress in a fluid way once the storyline is started (still a ways away). Basically a better way to sort patch content. The downside is in the short term we have had fewer content updates due to time spent properly sorting and documenting work. This has allowed our wonderful coders to focus on behind the scenes code that needed working on instead of just content code.

We do try to keep you all informed.

Tbohner

On the content side, over the past few months we have been restructuring our development process a little bit. We have been working on a way to make the storyline progress in a fluid way once the storyline is started (still a ways away). Basically a better way to sort patch content. The downside is in the short term we have had fewer content updates due to time spent properly sorting and documenting work. This has allowed our wonderful coders to focus on behind the scenes code that needed working on instead of just content code.

We do try to keep you all informed.

Tbohner

Thank you - that's exactly the kind of communication I know I've been looking for.