Help a newbie out please?

Ok, I've done everything in the installation post/faq and I keep coming up with the same error. Once the net7 thing finishes starting up E&B it launches the patcher and comes up with Error 4, couldn't find the patch. Try again later

Anyone have a fix? I'm running Vista

Ok, I've done everything in the installation post/faq and I keep coming up with the same error. Once the net7 thing finishes starting up E&B it launches the patcher and comes up with Error 4, couldn't find the patch. Try again later

Anyone have a fix? I'm running Vista

Click Launcher (top left) > Launcher > Reset Patch > Launcher > Check for Update. See if it will trigger your update that way. Must run the Launcher as Admin it seems with Vista. Right click it to launch it, Run As Admin.

It looks u try to start your game with the E&B icon on your desk, u have to start the game with dobble click on the new LaunchNet7 icon.

sry if iam wrong but your screenshot looks like the (old original) launcher.

It looks u try to start your game with the E&B icon on your desk, u have to start the game with dobble click on the new LaunchNet7 icon.

sry if iam wrong but your screenshot looks like the (old original) launcher.

I am actually using the net7 icon, don't know why it's doing that

It looks as though LaunchNet7 is pointing to "C:\Program Files (x86)\EA Games\Earth & Beyond\e&b.exe", which is EA's old patcher. To correct this, open up LaunchNet7, via the N7 icon, and hit the "Browse" button to the upper right, then go to "C:\Program Files (x86)\EA Games\Earth & Beyond\release\" and select "client.exe".

It looks as though LaunchNet7 is pointing to "C:\Program Files (x86)\EA Games\Earth & Beyond\e&b.exe", which is EA's old patcher. To correct this, open up LaunchNet7, via the N7 icon, and hit the "Browse" button to the upper right, then go to "C:\Program Files (x86)\EA Games\Earth & Beyond\release\" and select "client.exe".

Ok, that worked but now I'm getting a INV-300 error when I try to log in. I assume the INV-300 option in the help tab is the fix, but it doesn't seem to do anything for me?

Ok, that worked but now I'm getting a INV-300 error when I try to log in. I assume the INV-300 option in the help tab is the fix, but it doesn't seem to do anything for me?

Try checking Local Cert option.