Making use of Calendar

Jester

Voncorp had a great Fishbowl Raid tonight and after our 3 hours or so we cleared out to allow Alyseria's open raid free access.

I think it would be a great idea for Guilds and Open Raid organisers to make use of the calendar to plan events in advance so that we can try not to overlap each other.

It looks like Moderators only can add events so perhaps we could get a "Planned Raids" thread going so that the info can be transfered.

Thoughts guys ???

Jester

Voncorp had a great Fishbowl Raid tonight and after our 3 hours or so we cleared out to allow Alyseria's open raid free access.

I think it would be a great idea for Guilds and Open Raid organisers to make use of the calendar to plan events in advance so that we can try not to overlap each other.

It looks like Moderators only can add events so perhaps we could get a "Planned Raids" thread going so that the info can be transfered.

Thoughts guys ???

Jester

I see no real problem with this at all, if everyone supports it I'm sure we could enable it for you.

Thanks for your prompt reply Kyp, my main thoughts were to allow everyone access to the better loot without the KS drama that may happen when multiple guild events are planned for the same location at the same time.

At least a planned event can be posted so that everyone can schedule their play time for either a guild event or an open event.

Jest

+5

Anytime you guys want to hit a new sector and crowd it, that's good for us, at this point anyway. Now once we get into balancing we'll have a lot more focus testing to do. :)