Ore fields! too many high lvl mobs!

25 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think there are too many high lvl mobs in ore fields?

• Yes, there are too many mobs in ore fields
    • No, there should be even more mobs in the ore fields
    • Leave it the way it is

Yes I suppose it is, but then again you get RD faction to get into the RD system; what may you need Renegade Progen faction for in future? It is a main faction, like RD, like Chavez, like anyone else. If you treat it like a 'safe to kill faction' then you may regret it in future.

So much for using Renegade Progen to bring up RD, or maybe I can just use regular Progen, drones, and job off the faction loss.

Yes I suppose it is, but then again you get RD faction to get into the RD system; what may you need Renegade Progen faction for in future? It is a main faction, like RD, like Chavez, like anyone else. If you treat it like a 'safe to kill faction' then you may regret it in future.

And where in live did you need Renegade progen faction to mine for crying out loud? What has Renegade progen faction have to do with mining? Is there any chance you will ever even begin to understand how this game was played? Did you even play E&B? Or have you all decided that your goning to re-write E&B to what YOU want it to be and not what it WAS?

And where in live did you need Renegade progen faction to mine for crying out loud? What has Renegade progen faction have to do with mining? Is there any chance you will ever even begin to understand how this game was played? Did you even play E&B? Or have you all decided that your goning to re-write E&B to what YOU want it to be and not what it WAS?

Sorry Starfox if this is what you think. If you want to ask why factions were put in that way, I'll point you towards someone who has recently left. Renegade Progen originally did not have any faction other than normal mob facton, although over time the suggestions came to do it, and then the Dog Soldiers etc were written in with them. I don't do politics, I keep to doing content, so I'm not going to stir anything up here.

The reply was that if you obtained positive faction with them, then just like the Red Dragons, they would leave you alone. In upgrading the ore fields in Endriago from Level 4 to Level 6 and upgrading Lagarto in quantity, these have arrived. I'm sure the story will be well known from a close colleague who has left, as over the last year we bounced ideas off eachother.

Their aggro is likely to be downgraded if they have faction, which means they probably won't attack you so much if you go mining in the area that they are in (unless your Terran or Jenquai). The problem is if they have just mob faction then they'll be mediocrely nasty.

I hope that has explained the situation better.

If not and if you want to have a constructive coversation, I'm on TS now for a bit.