Level 100 Bonus - Progen

Guest Byakhee

Will check (later tonight) but there may be some other reason.

I wonder if she has a faction that you have killed. Who knows.

I will be not online for about 6 hours, and even then will only do a cursory check, as won't be online long.

I'm not sure why she isn't giving it to you but you may be faction challenged or you may not have done all the pre-requirements.

Remember, killing Progen faction (centuriata? collegia? sabine?) may be bad if trying for bonus missions in future!

[Work Computer]

[Tired from content push last night]

ps. I'm sure someone will build it for you in game.

My Centuriata Warrior faction is +7689

My Collegia Trader is +9137

And Sabine Explorers is +5005

The only other Progen-based factions I have are Renegade Progen (at -4795) and Progen Combine (at -1457).

I'll do some more checking around tonight on it. With all the ups and downs last night I didn't get much time in-game. See if I can help figure out if there is some random bug in it.

There should be no reason, logically. The thing is, for some time, no one I know of has been able to get the mission from Intuneric Vigoare, because she refuses to give it. Even after resetting the lvl 100 bonus mission, per your direction Baykhee, and killing the manes for a second time, her response remains the same: offering to trade, or a second talk tree option of nothing.

I have modified this mission (Capture the cargo) to [Version 3.0.-] which will be on both play and developer server when reset.

Information:

As other items are rewarded, at stage 4 of this mission you will be required to pay a 'Salvage insurance' of 1,000,000 credits.

At stage 6 you will be reinbursed 200,000 credits

At the end of the mission you will be reinbursed 800,000 credits.

This is because the mission is now 'forfitable'. However, if you forfit the mission before the finish, or if you select complete at an early stage; then you won't ever see the reimbursal of the credits you forked out at stage 4. Forfit beyond stage 4 and loose all (or some of) your deposit!

Guest Byakhee / Growlz / Builder

Oh and any warrior doing this mission you may consider waiting for the weapon bonus [Version 4.2.W] before completing, because the item print may be better than [Version 4.0.W]. PP and PS [Version 4.2-PS] remain same.

[Work* Computer]

Oh and any warrior doing this mission you may consider waiting for the weapon bonus [Version 4.2.W] before completing, because the item print may be better than [Version 4.0.W]. PP and PS [Version 4.2-PS] remain same.

[Work* Computer]

:/ seriously...

Guest Builder / Growlz / Byakhee

Yes.

Check your versions.... Thats what they are there for, and why the actual print that you get may change in a month to something else. It may make things more intresting!

[Work Computer]

[Work* Computer]

Yes.

Check your versions.... Thats what they are there for, and why the actual print that you get may change in a month to something else. It may make things more intresting!

[Work Computer]

I don't understand, and it may be my lack of knowledge on such things, but why put in the reward as it currently stands knowing it was more or less a joke reward? You've already updated (on your end, or the Dev server) the mission to reward something else, why not just put that in to start with?

And since someone mentioned it, you do not actually get either item, my guess would be you get the item schematic added to your build list. I did not receive any items but was told what I had gotten/would get in the NPC talk-tree.

Thats correct, you never get the item.

You get the build pre=analyzed. If you advance your build skill to be able to build a level 9 projectile then you will see it displayed.

And I would reccomend people read the mission text trees as these can change with each version. This is what is displayed for all the bonus - Shield and Weapon:

I will award you with the blueprint for a [CENSORED FOR CONTENT]. However, you will have to supply all your own parts for it and have maximum build [weapons][shields].

Just curious, if you don't have the build skill at time of completion = SOL?

no. the recipy will get added and you will see it, but you wont be able to build it until you have the skill high enough.

same happens with terran engine-build skill.. if you complete the mission you get breton 3 and 4 recipies even if you have the skill only at 1.

Well thats a tricky question.

3 months ago myself, as a content developer, put in the mission for the Call Forward skill, only to be told that the skill wasn't in.

Sentinels of an appropiate level may want to check out the Gene Scanner in Endriago, no promises but heyho, its a mission.

Sentinels of an appropiate level may want to check out the Gene Scanner in Endriago, no promises but heyho, its a mission.

*drool*.. is it live CF mission, or atleast similar? I loved that mission, really tested my sentinel metal. Unfortunately, still at level 80 for now.

*drool*.. is it live CF mission, or atleast similar? I loved that mission, really tested my sentinel metal. Unfortunately, still at level 80 for now.

Wierd Science [Version 1.0.S] is in the game, you need to have overall level 135 to attempt it.

Its a good skeleton for the mission, but its not quite there - you can do it and unlock the skill (that doesn't exist yet in the game) though!

A Weapon Print will be given for PW.

Just as an update to other PWs, DO NOT DO THIS MISSION FOR THE REWARD! As it is right now, the reward is a complete joke. You can easily get 2-3 high level friends and get the same reward in about 5 minutes of hunting mobs. The mission costs ~25mil at least to complete and it is not easy (the mission set-up isn't anything out of the norm, typical get this and fetch me that). If you want to go ahead and do the mission be warned - you'll get the same BS response I got - You shouldn't have done the mission so early. Better Rewards for the PW are coming in the next version, until then HAHAHA and stop whining.

You've been warned.

Some of us were asked for input in the Progen channel about what the reward should be for the PW. The resounding response was the Ballista. After viewing your grievance, I can see the Ballista was not the reward given. That's a shame, but typical. High effort for a puny reward. Easy to see why alot of ppl just pay for the HU and move on.

Some of us were asked for input in the Progen channel about what the reward should be for the PW. The resounding response was the Ballista. After viewing your grievance, I can see the Ballista was not the reward given. That's a shame, but typical. High effort for a puny reward. Easy to see why alot of ppl just pay for the HU and move on.

Yea, I was honestly thinking it would be the Dragon's Fang (manufacturable, drop chance on par with the rarity of the CFB builders, comps to build it are comparable to CFB, CFB will be PS/PP only now). I thought about the ballista but wasn't sure if the ammo was available, and the comps to build it may not be in-game either, and I know the DF ammo is available.

Put it to you this way-

...Dragon's Fang/Ballista is at this level...

... mission reward is about right here...

...Lv9 Mortars are bout right here...

Guest Byakhee / Builder / Growlz

This is the fact on this mission tree.

Its a mission, and whitelighter contrary to your perveived thoughts I dont jump to whatever you say. Missions evolve. And nowhere do I say that it will be comparable to CFB. That is your interpretation. Its not mine. These are the item IDs used as means of reward, and they will not be the eventual item ID rewarded in future.

I will not be implementing any Red Dragon or Chavez weaponry as these are enemies of the Progen Republic. I also will not be implementing Terran or Jenquai weaponry, however adversaries of Terrans or Jenquai who are not enemies of Progen may have weapons implemented. The storyline should be mantained and franky, I don't give a damn about if you already have it printed, because when it is completed the reward will be unique but tied into you being able to build high quality gear. Its a means for players to get a Print, no one says you have to like what is the print.

Eventually the prints will be of Collegia design and be a lengthly build tree of their own right. But until then you'll just have to accept it. These 'bonus' missions are exactly that. Bonus missions. They may give a bonus for people who want to do missions. Take it or leave it.

[Work Computer]

PS: Mordanite now can be mined from some of the level 1 roids in Primus Space. Ask a sentinel to get it for your warriors.