Startup hangs under Windows 7

I've been able to run under Windows XP, although sometimes it takes a second start before it brings up the E&B client. I did the same install under Window 7 without a problem and Net-7 sucessfully patched it to current, however, when I click on the play button, it connects to the server, but fail to lauch the E&B client, even though it says that it has (after a noticable pause).

This is the text displayed:

Net7Proxy version 1.72

25/02/10 22:55:29 Attempting to connect to IP address: 87.106.15.67

25/02/10 22:55:29 Sending login.

25/02/10 22:55:30 login OK

25/02/10 22:56:21 Launch E&B successful

25/02/10 22:56:21 UDP packet optimisation selected (reduces server load).

25/02/10 22:56:49 MVAS thread running

I've restarted it several time and it always gets stuck at this point. Any suggestions?

On a whim, I tried starting the E&B client directly and as expected, it failed to connect to the server. However, when I ran Net-7 after that, it worked. I'm not sure what changed, but maybe this will help someone else.

turn off packet optimization...

I installed peachtree on my win7 pc and it told me it was gonna mess with my ipv6 and well whatever it did... I cant connect using packet op anymore... I gotta try an uninstall and see what that does...

I've been able to run under Windows XP, although sometimes it takes a second start before it brings up the E&B client. I did the same install under Window 7 without a problem and Net-7 sucessfully patched it to current, however, when I click on the play button, it connects to the server, but fail to lauch the E&B client, even though it says that it has (after a noticable pause).

This is the text displayed:

Net7Proxy version 1.72

25/02/10 22:55:29 Attempting to connect to IP address: 87.106.15.67

25/02/10 22:55:29 Sending login.

25/02/10 22:55:30 login OK

25/02/10 22:56:21 Launch E&B successful

25/02/10 22:56:21 UDP packet optimisation selected (reduces server load).

25/02/10 22:56:49 MVAS thread running

I've restarted it several time and it always gets stuck at this point. Any suggestions?

I have the exact same issue under windows 7. How do I get past this and make it launch the client?

EDIT: restarts, multiple attempts and now the client loads. It cannot however connect to the servers... /sigh