Have Looted thread

ChastityLynn posts in game about giving away good stuff. I'm not on enough for that, and when I am on, I'm doing something. I work better when interrupt driven. To that end, I have a few things that are hard to come by / rare, and I don't need. Thus, I'm making this post to list them as available. If they're listed here, I should still have them, or I forgot about this thread in the (probably months) between posting them here and someone claiming them. Unless otherwise noted, all these items are looted and printable. Message me here and tell me when you normally play.

Without further ado:

Reactors

• Inferno V
  • Inferno VI

Weapons

• Rifle VIII
    • Rare drop from Voltoi. I'm only interested in giving these away to people that need the lvl 8 print, if you plan to rip them...no. They're too rare for that.
  • ML-X11 "Bolas" Mk. IX
  • Tolerance Mk. VIII
  • Petit-Grand Ogun
  • Executioner's Hand
  • Zenshai Power Cannon
  • Zenshai Energy Motivator
  • Oya du Jaund

Devices

• Basilisk's Dire Torrent (lvl 8 )
  • Basilisk's Dire Gale (lvl 7 )
  • Wyvern's Fell Strike (lvl 6 )
  • Gorgon's Dire Gaze (lvl 7 )
  • Manticore's Dire Agony (lvl 7 )
  • Manticore's Dire Anguish (lvl 8 )
  • Harpy's Dire Avarice (lvl 7 ) --also have lvl 2/4 version
  • Roc's Dire Celerity (lvl 7 )
  • Laser Scope Quinque

Engine

• Dragonflight Silver
Edited by Doctor
Items removed
  • Like 1

Hey Doctor, 

I'm very interested in both the 7 & 8 Excellent ML's and also the Cygnus NGC 7 if they are still available.  YsanneTT is usually hanging around Somerled so she would be the best one to contact.  I'm on daily by 5 PM till around midnight Eastern time.  Have engine, will travel to where ever you want to meet up.

Thanks, 

Teri

Edited by Jursy77

I could use the Executioner's Hand, Zenshair Energy Motivator, and the Bolas if they're still available.  I won't be on until Saturday most likely due to work, but I could make use of those items. Just look for Toaster.

Thanks!

18 hours ago, Toaster said:

I could use the Executioner's Hand, Zenshair Energy Motivator, and the Bolas if they're still available.  I won't be on until Saturday most likely due to work, but I could make use of those items. Just look for Toaster.

Thanks!

Sure. I have 4-5 Bolas, do you want more than 1? For anyone who finds this thread, they drop pretty often from the high level Zenshai in Rag.