login failure

IAMRA

i created an account.done the verify email..log in to net7 and click on forum..says in red basically needing my  name and password so i put that in and it says it doesnt recognize..what the heck? when i go to game and log in it does not recognize my password.

Edited by IAMRA

Game password is different from the Forums/Net-7.org pages sign in.   once you sign in to the forums go to the net-7.org page and use the same sign ins as the forums,  go to the account tab and select create game account THIS is your game sign ins  please make it something you can remember easily,  

On 9/19/2023 at 12:05 AM, Woodstock HGM said:

Game password is different from the Forums/Net-7.org pages sign in.   once you sign in to the forums go to the net-7.org page and use the same sign ins as the forums,  go to the account tab and select create game account THIS is your game sign ins  please make it something you can remember easily,  

Additionally, the game login does NOT support special characters. It was designed in a time this was thought "too much", so alphanumeric only, no symbols. I think the page enforces that already but just in the event it does not, that may be the problem.