CFB Bonus Mission

Heads up.

Once new content is pushed across there will be a [Version 3.1.-] of this mission.

It will no longer require the current items, and will require some items found in other places. It will be harder to provide the equipment, you have been warned!

If it's going to get really hard (current one costs about 10 mil as it is), then can I suggest making the reward not a CFB, but a tradeable recipe schematic for a CFB - tradeable because both a 100% CFB and a schematic are not really useful to a PW.

Getting to lvl 100 or 135, going through the hours of work, and then blowing up a 41-45% analysis chance would be a little steep I think.

The CFB is already the hardest item to get in the game with a one chance per lifetime per player, next to maybe a Devastating Gaze simply due to the horrid drop rate on that item, but at least the DG you can try as many times as you want.

Shunting using a warrior 's heart or martyr's heart drains a portion of your shields to refill your reactor. The problem is that the higherteh recharge on a shield, the higher the drain is from the shield to the reactor. If you shunt with this at 200% it drains a huge portion of your shields.

For a PW getting healed, great. For a PP healing/shunting and getting hit, it's trouble.

Yup its true. with a 200% CFB, you sacrifice nearly 50% of your shield on a shunt. My 90% normandy 9(same shield cap as CFB btw) sacrifices just short of 25% on a shunt. So I'm gonna see if I can dent this normandy to say 40% n see how much less it eats. I'm a PP with a lvl 6 200% guardian. I can get 2 max lvl heals in before having to shunt. It takes one heal to get about 50% shield back. So losing 50% to a shunt makes one of your heals null.

Crimson Force Barrier - http://enbdatabase.net-7.org/index.php?action=item&id=3795

Probably the best shield for progens that don't do a lot of shunting while tanking.

Of course those are the old statistics, after I asked for the Privateer to have a skill included too.

So there is one in there for Privateers too!

Of course those are the old statistics, after I asked for the Privateer to have a skill included too.

Is this something to be pushed in the future? Current one has improved crit, recharge shield rate, powerdown, trance. Recharge shield skill would be good, but as bigheals stated, he would rather use a 1% quality shield as shunting on this thing is a mess.

I didn't see any Privateer-related buff on the one I bought from him...

I didn't see any Privateer-related buff on the one I bought from him...

I sold you a Toyota CFB. :)

I'll check the terminal to see if they have changed, but I wouldn't think that there could be 2 CFB's that exist in the database?

Since your adding a useful buff the the CFB for PP's how about changing that useless +powerdown buff for PS's to something nice? And please don't tell me about how Powerdown is great for going AFK because that statement, while true, is just fail. PS's don't want or need an AFK skill and we don't want or need buffs on items that add to the effectiveness of our AFK skill. So how about some +Menace on that bad boy seeing as there is not a single items in game to my knowledge that adds to the effectiveness of Menace.

Since your adding a useful buff the the CFB for PP's how about changing that useless +powerdown buff for PS's to something nice? And please don't tell me about how Powerdown is great for going AFK because that statement, while true, is just fail. PS's don't want or need an AFK skill and we don't want or need buffs on items that add to the effectiveness of our AFK skill. So how about some +Menace on that bad boy seeing as there is not a single items in game to my knowledge that adds to the effectiveness of Menace.

Absolutely this. The only thing worse than having arguably the least useful skill in the game is that it seems to be the only Sentinel skill for which buffs exist. Items enhancing more combat-worthy skills (Menace, Repulsor Field to an extent) are virtually non-existent at present.