Anyone seen a Tatsu's Pride yet?

Title says it all. Just kinda curious if anyone has actually seen a Tatsu's Pride drop during ST4. I know they existed in ST3, but it seems the mob is buggy this time around. He currently spawns 15k outside of a player's ability to access (i.e., past the edge of player space) and seems to only drop Dragontooth Projectiles or Mutilating Dragontooth Guns. Anecdotally thru Market, General and Guild chats no one has seen any yet, so I'm asking a larger audience to see if this is perhaps a loot bug?

Along similar lines, it seems that the drops associated with mobs in enb-database seem to be wrong for certain drops/mobs. The Chavez in Paramis are an example of such discrepancy.

Guest Builder

Growlz.

Stop giving out all those secrets. I'm almost regretting giving you the chance to do your own mission tree for the combat orientated Progen!

[Work Computer]

which TP you have in mind? L4 or L5? if L5 then yes - it drops it, just hellish rare (database says it has 5-20% drop but ive found my after exactly 17th attempt)

L5 is a Taniwha. The tatsu is highly sought after for the plasma debuff for proggies.

Been telln mobz 'ow t' fight back at yer!

Gettn dis item may be fun.

[Work 'puter]

It's a lvl 4 device, so it would be fitting to drop off of a CL 20ish mob. Add a few of them and make it a group fight, but no way should it be on a CL50+ unless it changes to a lvl 8 debuffer.

This is glaring evidence of the lack of plasma debuffers, notabally the pulsing bullywhere eye, and the recently removed hellbore (no RD base). Right now you have a Jenquai only device (Chimera?), and a Progen restricted device (Rada). Debuffing options in general are bad, with lvl 150's using a lvl 5 taniwha for explosive/impact, a lvl 5 rada for plasma, etc. I don't consider chem a viable option given that 2/3rds of a mob is shields for mechancial, and 100% for bio/organics.

nah

dis divce came off dis mob in live but itz a named mob so dey difnt.

Itz frm CL mid rnge n ok if yer hull levl 75 <-> 100, but itz a named mob so it 'as own dfnce.

'n iz unque

[Work 'puter]