Cant Login on 3 accts.

I have been playing on 3 accts. on 3 pc's, with 3 different os. This morning around 2:30am pacific time, all 3 pc's froze solid ingame. Had to /quit all 3 pc's. I have not been able to get into game since. Get all the way to map screen, then get booted to login on all 3 pc's. Have tried everything. This website loads VERY slow, but I have instant access to anything else I click on the web. SO it is on YOUR side. Before freeze, game was playing fine, & had been for awhile.

I cant log on either and yes this site is ridiculously slow right now. To add to my misery tho I logged on and all my typeas i bought and equipt last night were gone as well as my equipt devices. I contacted a gm gated and was booted now i can not log back in login will not authenticate.

Uhhmm, You're not paying for a "game" sir.

You are giving donations to a team that is giving us the opportunity to "test" stuff for them instead.

And while testing in this pre- pre- pre live environment things tend to break or get unstable.

This "thing" we do is by miles FAR from a game.

For things to get better the team is dependent of donations from me and you.

No donations equals no open playserver (read testserver).

2 cts

I retracted my donation remark. As for testing...cant test what you cant logon, so this isnt even pre, pre, pre. If you cant even logon or into test environment, whats the point? I do appreciate all the time & work coders have put into this project, & THAT is the only reason I will continue to donate/subscribe monthly. This will indeed stop to though if project starts failing. If you cant log on to website, or better yet website is on 56k, & you cant login/on ST4, & you get no information from TEAM, why should I or anyone else continue to support this GAME.

Information is Vital.

Iff they need to restart server for some reason, put a notice on this site.

Iff server crashes that is something else.

But iff it goes down for a fix or something.

A little notice would be nice :)