Poll: Would you come back to Team Speak if?

Lars

42 members have voted

1. 1. Would you come back to Team Speak if they re-setup TS 2 server and made it a player only server?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

I don't normally care for the chat programs either, at least on a wide scale basis.. Used vent in live during some raids, occasional groups, but not for everyday chat. Might consider going back to that as development progresses.

I was on TS2 for awhile, until the DEVS went underground, then slowly the BETAs too... I had mostly kept my mouth shut, but occasionally voiced an opinion, or an idea to be considered, but the entire reason I was there, was as a meeting point for the DEVS and BETAs too.. After that chatted a little bit, since I knew I wouldn't be disturbing the DEVS locked away in thier room.

So I quit logging on eventually.

Now we're encouraged to use the forums to voice opinions/ideas.

'nuff said

Game wide.. I mean, if you want to put up a server and invite everyone, that's up to you. I'm sure some, if not alot, will log in. May get some churn, have some regulars, etc.

• 8 months later...

Voice chat of any flavor isn't my thing. I'm very hard of hearing thanks to the military (3 1/2 years field artilary, and 4 years C-130 crewchief), and now I'm dealing with a bad stutter (stroke, MS, or Parkinsons Dr's haven't decided yet). So, nobody wants to listen to me trying to talk.