New to EnB EMU - How active is is here?

i am new to this emu, but i played for a long time fram back in the day, my wife, and son also played with me, depending how active this server is i might convince them to return aswell as a few guild members from andromeda

• Upvote 1

It is not as populated as the servers were in original live but the devs have done a wonderful job bringing this game back to life and maintaining it,  we have added new content and new things to do all over the galaxy. i primarily play on the over night (pacific time zone). so i dont see as many people online as other time zones.

Hello Zooka-Go,

Welcome!

During the summer months, it is quieter also -- once people are back from holidays, kids ensconced in school and winter weather deterring outside activities-- it gets much busier.

Best,
Dimity

On 8/12/2016 at 5:20 PM, Zooka-GoL said:

i am new to this emu, but i played for a long time fram back in the day, my wife, and son also played with me, depending how active this server is i might convince them to return aswell as a few guild members from andromeda

Welcome.
The Vrix are becoming more aggressive they see the human race as a plague.
Be on your guard after you leave your starting sectors.
Level as high as you can (Or have patients for) learn everything there is to know in your races starting sector before venturing out.

If you do wander into the great unknown have your lower level friends and relatives group with you, it will be glorious!

Log into the Net-7.org site with the same login as you did to get onto this forum. Then.

FYI, on the Net-7.org site there are some character walk through, for those that have not played ever.
There is also a ship builder guide, here you will be able to figure out the best DPS and defensive systems to suit your needs.
Log onto the Net-7.org site click on the character you HAVE CREATED then click the ship tab, this is fun in itself.

Select the game info tab--->New Player Guide--->
Quick link <----click
(Biased) May I suggest a Jenquai Defender.
Your advanced Jenquai Defender <-----click

Keep in mind there are 3 NEW characters in the game that have NEVER been in the "live" version.
New Character/class <----click

Edit: "You Got Mail" There is an In game mail system, that was never in Live ! :)

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/16/2016 at 10:22 AM, Phorlaug said:

Welcome.
The Vrix are becoming more aggressive they see the human race as a plague.
Be on your guard after you leave your starting sectors.
Level as high as you can (Or have patients for) learn everything there is to know in your races starting sector before venturing out.

If you do wander into the great unknown have your lower level friends and relatives group with you, it will be glorious!

Log into the Net-7.org site with the same login as you did to get onto this forum. Then.

FYI, on the Net-7.org site there are some character walk through, for those that have not played ever.
There is also a ship builder guide, here you will be able to figure out the best DPS and defensive systems to suit your needs.
Log onto the Net-7.org site click on the character you HAVE CREATED then click the ship tab, this is fun in itself.

Select the game info tab--->New Player Guide--->
Quick link <----click
(Biased) May I suggest a Jenquai Defender.
Your advanced Jenquai Defender <-----click

Keep in mind there are 3 NEW characters in the game that have NEVER been in the "live" version.
New Character/class <----click

Edit: "You Got Mail" There is an In game mail system, that was never in Live ! :)

aye hey mate sorry i have not responded, once i finally got ingame, i lost my attention span to look at forums, im loving it so many memories

• Upvote 1