question lv50 pw hull

Actually this will be old information when the next copy of content arrives. Remember missions are subject to change and if further nice content is added requiring this mission then unless you start a new character, you'll never get to see it.

Each hull upgrade mission will eventually unlock up to 15 (some requiring combinations of hull upgrades) bonus missions. To be safe it may be wise for one of your characters to do the hull upgrade mission!

Actually this will be old information when the next copy of content arrives. Remember missions are subject to change and if further nice content is added requiring this mission then unless you start a new character, you'll never get to see it.

Each hull upgrade mission will eventually unlock up to 15 (some requiring combinations of hull upgrades) bonus missions. To be safe it may be wise for one of your characters to do the hull upgrade mission!

Thanks for that info, will that be applied, to a degree to every race/class combo? (Spoken as a player who likes doing missions)

Eventually it will be applied, but you understand now these missions will enter the game not through a fanfare and will require players to hunt them down! Also i use [Version] for all my missions, any guild guide for any of my missions should include an idea as to what the version is! Older versions may not have all the information!!

To understand the logic, think Binary.

I am a Progen Content Developer. The hard missions are there as a bonus reward. They take up your time to do so they are not compulsory. I cannot speak for any of the other races, but it will eventually be true for the Progen Classes. (I'm not sure the Jenquai would want me to do missions for them, jenquai ships are rather fragile, and I think Kenu is saving that response as a Threat!...)

HU 50_ 0/1

HU 75_ 0/1

HU 100 0/1

HU 135 0/1

Where 0 = paid for the hull and 1 = done mission.

This is why there will eventually be up to 15 bonus trees per class. If you don't understand binary and my reasoning why, I'm sure someone will reply with the reason why.