Jenqui Seeker-build reactor skill

See unknown at unknown in Nebiros , Castor upon reaching lv 60.

How do i get this skill? I am OL 60, and cannot find this location. If it's in menorb, then I can't get into that sector as the gate is closed. Also the fold space skill is unobtainable right now as it also tells you to see unknown at unknown.

27 views and no replies...what gives?

Skill not available yet,smoking crack, wrong area to post? Been looking at the same thing since stress started and no patch, change, comment, or whatever. If the plan is to allow JT to get this skill, then give it to us, or let us know to wait and see what happens. i am not the only one curious, I'm just the only one that's asking about it

the correct skill obtain info will be in soon (was supposed to be today but didn't happen) and hopefully the mission will be in too. I believe the mission is finished.

Thank you for the reply Kenu....Sorry about the tone of my post, I probably should not have been typing last night.

27 views and no replies...what gives?

Skill not available yet,smoking crack, wrong area to post? Been looking at the same thing since stress started and no patch, change, comment, or whatever. If the plan is to allow JT to get this skill, then give it to us, or let us know to wait and see what happens. i am not the only one curious, I'm just the only one that's asking about it

Search can be a friend, as well as checking the Jenquai Discussion Forums. :angry:

https://enb-emulator.com/index.php?/topic/873-je-and-js-build-reactor-missions/

You can't see Unknown, at Unknown, since the mission is not activated for the regular player base.

- Marco