Doubling the game screen

I have heard that a player can run two games at the same time, and use them to move stuff between toons that player has created.  

Is this possible?  If it is, please let me know how to do this, as I have a toon with lots of IGC, and I wish to move some from the "rich" toon, to a "poor" toon.

When I try to do this, I get a message that says "Someone made the attempt to log into the game using your account."  Then the system kicks that account, preventing me from having 2 instances of this game up and running at the same time.

Please let me know if this is allowed, and if it is, how do to it.

Thank you,

Use the vault transfer option on the portal, go to account - account vault, also note that both toons should be logged off during the transfer or logged into an intergalactic-terminal ingame (so called NTA mode).

Fixed  :P

When I try to do this, I get a message that says "Someone made the attempt to log into the game using your account."  Then the system kicks that account, preventing me from having 2 instances of this game up and running at the same time.

Just to add to the other responses, you're getting this message because you're trying to log on two characters from the same account at the same time. You can't do that. You can run two instances of the game at the same time provided they're using different accounts though. You can create additional game accounts from the Net-7 portal.