Mini raid idea

I have to type this fast as im headed to work but.....

My idea was to take the tado-o and fb gate raid that already exist and dumb it down for the smaller guilds so they can do content weekly and it spread the raid love around to the little guys as well and doesn't force them to join a top 3 guild.

I use this idea to make my point easier so don't crucify me for saying this heh but think of it like world of Warcraft for those who played.

You've got the big 12-18 man raids for big guilds.

And then the exact same raid scaled down to say half strength or what not for the small guilds. You could keep everything exactly the same just reduce either mob count or mob strength so that one group could complete the raid sort of like mordana is now. It would be the equivelant of wow's flashpoints (for groups) and then raids (for big guilds etc).

I haven't figured out the trigger part. Where it would drop or if they would build it like a normal tado o. It could drop off a new mob once per 24 hrs. Or it could be the same quest but with maybe slightly easier to obtain rare mats.

As for loot you could either reduce it to 1 uber item per raids end with small mordana status type items in between or you could scale the loot to something thats on par with say mordana or a tad above.

That would let small guilds raid and also learn the raids for when they do it on a larger scale without giving them uber loots or other spoils only a big guild could get.

It was just an idea floating through my head. It's not needed but it would probably add a level of fun to the game for small guilds and you wouldnt have to code much from my standpoint. You would just have to take what is already there and scale it down and then figure out the trigger and loot table.

it is a good idea but alot of smaller guilds including mine tend to gather the mats and do open raids with certain loot reserved for each raid 

another point is that you would then have to limit the larger guilds play of that tada'o gate while you are running the smaller raid or the larger guilds will just take over and you are still in the same position 

another idea may be to make it so you dont need a key to start the raid but if done in that manner you wouldnt get the uber loot or have a very rare drop rate for 1 uber loot per day so it doesnt get camped and you are then unable to do it in a small guild 

another posible option may be to make a voltoi raid with chances for better drops of the voltoi boss loot ?

• Upvote 1

As mentioned above, why would you think that the big guilds wouldn't 'own' these raids also? 

Maybe not officially, but a few of the big guilds players could own these when they can't get enough members for a 'full raid'.