Game Content

Docpw

hiya gentlemen and ladies its been awhile since I have been on. kinda got a miffed with how things where going in the game and really was all about the wipe and losing 2bil etc and the fact that my 2 most favorite places to hunt play etc where Ardus and DerTod and was still no talk about when or if they where gonna be put back in the game and I had just finished the Agrippa mission line to build the ammo and the projectile launcher. had a lot of my toons parked in Ant and BBW and with them now level 1 would take forever and many deaths to get them back in starting area for there class so I haven't been back as to this date but hope all is well with every one ............ Vger, Docpw, Dozzer, Apelawd etc etc

But... This was a wipe to go to LIVE!!!  No more wipes ever.

There will now be a storyline.  DerTos and Ardus (and the Maelstroms and the V'rix) will be put in when they appeared in the Orginal storyline.

Granted, there will be changes/surprises that were not in 'Original' but I think we all want some surprises. 

Anyway, welcome back.  I hope you (and all of us) enjoy the ride to come.   :-)