Stealth strike buff devices working?

I'm just experimenting to see how high I can get my Stealth Strike time coming out of Combat Cloak. Chamaeleon cloak buff devices (not Chameleon, the deflect buff) advertise an increase in Stealth Strike time. I'm up to L5 Chamaeleon device but not seeing any change in SS time.

Anyone know if that particular buff is working?

FYI, the base SS time at my cloaking level seems to be 5 seconds or so. The other possibility is that the SS time is capped, so if anyone can confirm/deny if there is a cap, that'd be good information too.

Thanks for any help! 

As far as I know, the improved cloaking buff and the increase to stealth strike time has never worked. On a JD it has always been 5 seconds or 10 star bursts. The JE with Cloak L7 however will have 7 seconds of SS time or 14 bursts, because of the extra 2 levels of cloak that they get. This wrong as well. Group Stealth and Group Cloak should have no affect on SS time. This bug has been posted before more than once.

Thank you for the replies! I'm a little confused by the 5-second / 10 second thing. Are those set for different cloak levels, and if so, where can I find the figures for stealth strike time / cloak level?

Also, should I post it again as a bug? The reason this might be game-affecting is the longer cycle weapons - 5, 6, 7 seconds etc. With a device buff working, people could effectively use them more and the extended time out of cloak would help recover reactor. Basically it affects your ability to trade shield damage for reactor recharge, which you then reverse while in cloak - reactor drains, shield recharges. This is completely viable for explore classes because the shield level is generally much higher than CL, so you can take your time getting back into cloak.

• 3 weeks later...